Sunday, August 25, 2013

It's Sunday Morning

My Sunday morning usually consists of making coffee for me and my husband as we spend the good part of the morning procrastinating on yard work. Its our only lazy morning of the week so we push it as far as we can. It's a bit cloudy today so it's a good time to get started on our routine of mowing, edging, etc, you know how it goes. We've had three digit temps in Texas for the last couple of months so there's no time to waste while we have somewhat of a cool morning. Believe me 85 degrees in August is a cool morning. Aw, I hear my husband cranking up the mower. Pray for rain, Please.

There he is. My husband Russell Bates aka Master Bates, The big kahuna, The boss man. He likes to believe he is the boss man. I let him think he is. It's one ingredient to a happy marriage. I have a list of ingredients. A full recipe. But that's another post on another day.

This is the view from my front porch. Aw serenity

No comments:

Post a Comment